Sunday, March 25, 2012

Playlist for March 18th 2012- The Shop Assistants

Featured Artist: The Shop Assistants


*requests in green
 

1. “I Don’t Want to Be Friends with You”- Shop Assistants

2. “All Day Long”- Shop Assistants

3. “Big Mouth Strikes Again”- The Smiths

4. “Marble”- The House of Love

5. “Something to Do”- Shop Assistants

6. “It’s Up to You”- Shop Assistants

7. “Big E Power”- Shop Assistants

8. “Take Me For a Walk”- The Motorcycle Boy

9. “Nothing to Be Done”- The Pastels

10. “Before I Wake”- Shop Assistants

11. “Every Little Thing”- Transvision Vamp

12. “My Little Underground”- The Jesus and Mary Chain

13. “Independence Day”- CS Angels

14. “Here it Comes”- Shop Assistants

15. “Fields of Fire”- Big Country

16. “Then I Met You”- The Proclaimers

17. “Fixed Grin”- Shop Assistants

18. “Heart and Soul”- Joy Division

19. “The Story of the Blues”- Pete Wylie and Wah!

20. “Home Again”- Shop Assistants

21. “Bell Jar”- The Bangles

22. “I See Red”- The Silencers

23. “I’d Rather Be With You”- Shop Assistants

24. “Agonized by Love”- Xymox

25. “Boiling Boy”- Wire

26. “State I’m In”- Bananarama

27. “All that Ever Mattered”- Shop Assistants

28. “All You Pretty Girls”- XTC

29. “Crystal Palace”- The Bible

30. “Dreaming Backwards”- Shop Assistants

No comments:

Post a Comment