Friday, May 29, 2009

Playlist for May 29th 2009 (A-ha)

Featured Artist: A-ha

*Requests in Green

1. "The Living Daylights"- A-ha
2. "The Sun Always Shines on TV"- A-ha
3. "Out of Control"- Animotion
4. "Watch Me Bleed"- Tears for Fears
5. "I've Been Losing You"- A-ha
6. "Sleeping Gas"- The Teardrop Explodes
7. "Yesterday Girl"- The Smithereens
8. "Siamese Twins"- The Cure
9. "Lay Down Your Arms"- Belinda Carlisle
10. "Johnny Come Home"- Fine Young Cannibals
11. "I Still Believe"- The Call
12. "I Go Crazy"- Flesh for Lulu
13. "Dream of Life"- Patti Smith
14. "One Moment to Another"- Patty Smyth
15. "Levi Stubbs' Tears"- Billy Bragg
16. "Stay on these Roads"- A-ha
17. "The More You Live, The More You Love"- A Flock of Seagulls
18. "A View to a Kill"- Duran Duran
19. "Manhattan Skyline"- A-ha
20. "Sister of Mercy"- The Thompson Twins
21. "Sunset Now"- Heaven 17

The ME Generation 2000

22. "I Wish I Cared"- A-ha
23. "Analogue"- A-ha
24. "Celice"- A-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment