Friday, May 28, 2010

Playlist for May 28th 2010 (Higsons)

Featured Artist: The Higsons

*Requests in Green
1. "Attack of the Cannibal Zombie Businessmen"- Higsons
2. "Heat"- Higsons
3. "You Drive the Pain"- The Soup Dragons
4. "If I Found Rome"- The Stabilizers
5. "I Don't Want to Live With Monkeys"- Higsons
6. "Gigantic"- Pixies
7. "Nellie the Elephant"- Toy Dolls
8. "Born Blind"- Higsons
9. "Conspiracy (Who Stole My Bongos?)"- Higsons
10. "I Want Your Love"- Transvision Vamp
11. "Hold My Life"- The Replacements
12. "Music to Watch Girls By"- Higsons
13. "Music to Watch Boys By"- Higsons
14. "Wave of Mutilation"- Pixies
15. "I Walk the Land"- Higsons
16. "(Talk to Me Like) Jackie Kennedy"- The Bible
17. "Ice Age"- Higsons
18. "Clap Hands"- Tom Waits
19. "Run Me Down Geneva"- Higsons
20. "Broken Heart (Thirteen Valleys)"- Big Country
21. "When It All Comes Down"- The Icicle Works
22. "Same Song"- Higsons
23. "The Have Nots"- X
24. "The Junk Keeps Piling Up"- Higsons
25. "Where Have All the Club-A-Go-Gos Went Went?"- Higsons
26. "Take It"- Higsons

No comments:

Post a Comment