Friday, February 26, 2010

Playlist for February 26th 2010 (The Proclaimers)




Scotland Month Week 4


Featured Artist: The Proclaimers
*Requests in Green
1. "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)"- The Proclaimers
2. "Throw the 'R' Away"- The Proclaimers
3. "The First Step"- Fiction Factory
4. "I'm Free"- The Soup Dragons
5. "Letter From America"- The Proclaimers
6. "Let Her Go"- Strawberry Switchblade
7. "Flame of the West"- Big Country
8. "Then I Met You"- The Proclaimers
9. "Happy Birthday"- Altered Images
10. "Ride"- The Pastels
11. "I'm on My Way"- The Proclaimers
12. "Still on Fire"- Aztec Camera
13. "In the Gold Rush Dust"- Cocteau Twins
14. "Cap in Hand"- The Proclaimers
15. "Come Together"- Primal Scream
16. "Dreamtime"- Abel Ganz
17. "Sunshine on Leith"- The Proclaimers
18. "I Ought to Know"- Silencers
19. "Your Childhood"- The Proclaimers

The Me Generation 2000:

20. "There's a Touch"- The Proclaimers
21. "Born Innocent"- The Proclaimers
22. "Hate My Love"- The Proclaimers
23. "When Love Struck You Down"-The Proclaimers
24. "One More Down"- The Proclaimers
25. "Life With You"- The Proclaimers
26. "Scotland's Story"- The Proclaimers

No comments:

Post a Comment